Call Now (414) 204-4000 for a Free Consultation.
4803A W. Burleigh Street, Milwaukee, WI 53210-1643 • Fax: (414) 885-0079
Quality Healthcare That Goes Above and Beyond
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of patient care with compassion and respect for each person.
Above Care, Inc. believes that health care is a basic human right. It must be available, coordinated and provided in a comprehensive way, combined with other human services when appropriate.
Above Care, Inc. is guided by a tradition of personal, clinical and technological excellence. We believe that serving patients in the community setting is the most important activity of the organization.
We believe personal care is an important part of the continuous health care system and it shall be provided in the most effective way as possible. Above Care, Inc. and our staff operates and provides services in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, disclosure and ownership information. Based on our Quality Improvement Program and professional personnel practices, our services comply with professional standards and principles.
The ultimate purpose of Above Care, Inc. is to deliver the highest quality personal care to the community in an ethical and law-abiding manner. We deliver state-of-the art home care services with identified centers of excellence.
Above Care strives to provide:
- A coordinated team approach to supportive health care services using registered nurses, personal care workers and system of referral, follow-up and evaluation.
- Personal care services and training, which allow clients and their caregivers to assume personal responsibility for the client’s health and personal needs.
Services provided by Above Care, Inc.
These services will be provided by qualified personnel in accordance with professional standards and the patient’s plan of care, under the supervision of a registered nurse and include:
Personal Care Services such as:
- Assistance getting in and out of bed
- Teeth, mouth, denture, and hair care
- Assistance with mobility and ambulation including use of walker, cane, or crutches
- Changing the recipient’s bed and laundering the bed linens and the recipient’s personal clothing
- Skin care, excluding wound care
- Care of eyeglasses and hearing aids
- Assistance with dressing and undressing
- Toileting, including use and care of bedpan, urinal, commode or toilet
- Light cleaning and essential areas of the used during Personal Care activities
- Meal preparation, food purchasing, and meal serving
- Simple transfers, including bed to chair or wheelchair and reverse
- Accompanying the recipient to M.D. appointments and any other assigned duties by the RN.
The RN/PCW will complete the proper documentation according to the aspects of the agencies policies, procedures and meet the requirements of the regulations.